This workshop combines case studies and presentations to cover the practical challenges of preparing year-end tax accounting calculations and financial statement disclosures.
Some of the common pitfalls of tax accounting will be highlighted, together with solutions to overcome these types of pitfalls.
- Preparing deferred tax balance sheet proofs
- Reconciling current tax positions to Inland Revenue records
- Preparing and understanding effective tax rate reconciliations
- Complying with IFRS disclosure requirements
- Accounting for tax losses and subvention payments within groups
- Common consolidation adjustments
This seminar is relevant for all finance and accounting professionals who prepare end of year accounts and anybody who has a taxation responsibility.
|Webinar recording||Accounting in the digital age - moving to the cloud|
|30 May||Indirect Tax webinar series 2019|
|Webinar recording||Practical Guidance on trust taxation|
|19 Jun||Tax insights webinar series 2019|