System wide changes are being proposed to employer-assisted temporary work visas. These changes will impact almost all employers who employ migrants.
Feb 121 hour, Tue 2:00 PM - Tue 3:00 PM Webinar
- $172.50 incl. GST
Are you in charge of recruiting, hiring and managing staff and need to understand the newly proposed (significant) changes to immigration policy?
This webinar will help you understand the proposed changes, potential impacts and give you enough of an overview to consider whether your organisation wants to participate in the consultation process which closes on 18 March 2019.
We will provide an insightful and distilled 1 hour overview of the proposed changes to employer-assisted temporary work visas for HR Managers, Directors, recruiters and GMs. We'll help you to understand the underlying theme of the proposed changes and what employers should know.
Specifically the course will cover:
- Overview of the employer assisted temporary work visa proposal issued by MBIE on 18 December 2018.
- Policy objectives of the proposed changes.
- Overview of the proposed new framework.
- Which visa types will be impacted.
- Overview of the proposed changes to immigration policy introduced in 2017 by the former government.
This course is relevant for:
- HR Managers, HR Directors, GM of People, Recruiters.
- Anyone wanting a basic understanding of the proposed policy changes.
- Anyone responsible for managing on-boarding, recruiting and workforce planning.
Is your organisation interested in a custom training group session? Please contact us for further details.
Continuing Professional Development
$150.00 plus GST, includes an electronic copy of the material covered and the recording of the webinar session for future viewing.
Jennifer is a Director in our Wellington office. She has over 20 years experience providing immigration, tax and legal advice to a diverse range of businesses, from small organisations to large multinational corporates. She spends most of her spare time watching her young girls participate in sport and dance and trying not to embarrass them when she joins in.
|Webinar recording||IFRS 15 - Revenue from Contracts with Customers|
|20 Feb||Tax insights webinar series 2019|
|24 Jan||Management Fundamentals|
|22 May||Tax Compliance: Foundation webinar series|