Would you like to be more effective in delivering authentic presentations that are memorable? Do you have impact or presence when delivering to a wide range of audiences?
Jul 171 day, Wed 9:00 AM - Wed 4:30 PM PwC Auckland
- $862.50 incl. GST
Jul 241 day, Wed 9:00 AM - Wed 4:30 PM PwC Centre, Wellington
- $862.50 incl. GST
Presentations are a common part of our professional lives, creating impact and presence and building rapport with your audience through the delivery of effective content is a skill business professionals require to be successful in today’s business environment.
Our new one day Presenting with Impact workshop will show you how to apply smart techniques to build audience rapport, create effective content to reflect the audience environment and optimise the preparation time required before a presentation.
Add power to your professional image through delivering authentic and effective presentations.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand the importance of impact and presence when delivering a presentation to a wide range of audiences.
- Understand how to create effective content for your presentations with the appropriate preparation time.
- Have techniques to build audience rapport and hold engagement
Session One – Presenting with authenticity
- The importance of personal impact and presence.
- The challenges you have found with presentations.
- The six keys to effective delivery of a presentation.
- Speaking exercise.
Session Two – maximising the effectiveness of your presentation
- Analysing your audience and focussing on your purpose.
- Developing a clear and interesting presentation.
- Selling your ideas and concepts.
- Building influence in your presentation.
- Optimize the preparation time required before a presentation.
- Participants prepare a presentation according to the communicate guidelines.
- Participants present a three, minute presentation extract, video feedback on your pre-selected topic.
This workshop is a must attend for anyone who would like to dramatically increase the impact and effectiveness of their presentations to a wide range of audiences.
CPD - 7 Hours
Seminar facilitator - Janine Gould
Janine is a founder and director of Communicate Consultants and has over twenty years' experience working with individuals and groups from a wide range of sectors including Government, Corporate and Not for profits.
She understands the challenges people face in a changing business world. Working both nationally and internationally, Janine understands the need for people and teams to strengthen their skills and reach their full potential, often working with aspiring leaders to give their voices greater impact and presence.
Janine is accredited to the DiSC Behavioural Style Inventory and EBW (Emotional Intelligence at Work); certified in the frameworks of the Conflict Resolution Network of Australia and is a member of The New Zealand Institute of Directors.
|Register interest||Understanding our individual preferences - MBTI®|
|15 May 19||Negotiate your way to success - building the basics for finance and business professionals|
|26 Feb 19||Emotional Intelligence - Engaged Leadership|
|21 May 19||Change Management|