Learn how to apply smart techniques to build audience rapport, create effective content to reflect the audience environment and optimise the preparation time required before a presentation.
Would you like to be more effective in delivering authentic presentations that are memorable?
Do you have impact or presence when delivering to a wide range of audiences?
Presentations are a common part of our professional lives, creating impact and presence and building rapport with your audience through the delivery of effective content is a skill business professionals require to be successful in today’s business environment.
Add power to your professional image through delivering authentic and effective presentations.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand the importance of impact and presence when delivering a presentation to a wide range of audiences.
- Understand how to create effective content for your presentations with the appropriate preparation time.
- Have techniques to build audience rapport and hold engagement
Session One – Presenting with authenticity
- The importance of personal impact and presence.
- The challenges you have found with presentations.
- The six keys to effective delivery of a presentation.
- Speaking exercise.
Session Two – maximising the effectiveness of your presentation
- Analysing your audience and focussing on your purpose.
- Developing a clear and interesting presentation.
- Selling your ideas and concepts.
- Building influence in your presentation.
- Optimize the preparation time required before a presentation.
- Participants prepare a presentation according to the communicate guidelines.
- Participants present a three, minute presentation extract, video feedback on your pre-selected topic.
This workshop is a must attend for anyone who would like to dramatically increase the impact and effectiveness of their presentations to a wide range of audiences.
|20 Sep||Introductory corporate treasury management course|
|Register interest||Property tax, structure and case studies|
|07 Aug||Accounting for the Non-Accountant|
|22 Oct||Resilience and Stress Reactions in the Workplace|