This is the ultimate way to keep on top of tax developments in 2019. If you cannot see the location that you would like to attend please select "Show me more dates" below.
No events to show
PwC’s Ultimate Tax Update Package includes:
- Facts on Tax Summer Series (and Tax Working Group webinar) at a venue of your choice
- Ten monthly Tax Insights webinars (March 2019 - December 2019)
The Tax insights webinars superbly complement the Facts on Tax seminars to give you the best possible way of keeping up to date.
Facts on Tax Summer Series 2019
Registrations are open for our popular Facts on Tax Summer Series, offering you market leading content via our traditional Q&A format.
Plus, as an added bonus, your Facts on Tax registration will include a one hour webinar to be held shortly after the Tax Working Group delivers its final report to Government. PwC Partner and TWG member Geof Nightingale will share a considered analysis of the Group’s report and offer key insights into the likely direction of future travel for the New Zealand tax system
- Our informative 4 hours of Q&A will cover topical tax issues and developments that you need to know about, including:
- 2018 key tax cases and principles
- New loss ring-fencing rules
- The latest from the Tax Working Group
- What to expect from a capital gains tax
- Brightline test - new scenarios
- Tax changes for charities
- R&D tax credit
- Shareholder salaries and attribution rules
- Exchange gains and losses on foreign bank accounts
- Trust law update
- Shareholder agreements
- Practical advice for correcting errors in returns
- Last six months update