Planning for business growth? PwC Scale Up workshop | Answers to the most important challenges for small and medium business owners.
Feb 252 consecutive day Novotel Auckland Ellerslie
- $1,750.00 incl. GST
Day 1Mon 25 Feb 08:30 - Mon 25 Feb 17:00Novotel Auckland Ellerslie
Day 2Tue 26 Feb 08:30 - Tue 26 Feb 17:00Novotel Auckland Ellerslie
PwC Scale Up workshop is a tailor-made 2 day interactive workshop addressing the most important business challenges for successful small and medium businesses wanting to win more, and for growing businesses wanting to develop your growth more strategically.
A Workshop that deliver results
We believe that helping small and medium businesses grow to become great businesses will underpin New Zealand’s long term relevance in the global marketplace, which in turn provides a better future for our kids. Because at PwC, we are ‘People who Care’
PwC Scale Up workshop will answer your questions on:
- The impact on businesses in the modern age of a digitally connected global and local marketplace.
- Is digital technology right for my business and how to implement it successfully to scale up my business.
- The most important fundamentals I should focus on to grow my business.
- Understand how my customers think and their buying behaviours.
- Learning how to attract more customers and secrets to retaining them.
- Drawing insights and making smart decisions from my business data.
Over the 2 days you’ll come away with:
- A framework to take back to your business to begin to implement and execute your growth effectively.
- Network of like-minded business owners and share great ideas.
- Connect with industry leading experts who can assist you in developing your business growth.
View our seminar agenda HERE
Continuing Professional Development
This workshop will be run over 2 consecutive days; and includes a private consultation session with a PwC business facilitator to broaden your framework and to apply the learnings successfully into your business.
17 hours CPD
Due to the limited availability of seats, early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation. This session is limited to 40 participants only.
$1750 per person (GST incl)
Accommodation is available at the Novotel Greenlane for $XXX.00 +GST