This webinar recording on IFRS 15 will delve into the details of the fundamental changes to revenue recognition accounting brought about through IFRS 15.
Webinar recordingIFRS 15 - Revenue from Contracts with CustomersWebinar recording
- 517.50 NZD incl. GST
Our webinars are an easy and convenient way to meet your IFRS training requirements. Our 4 hour webinar is split into two webinars, each for two hours, on consecutive days.
The following are some of the areas that will be covered during the IFRS 15 webinar:
- The five step revenue recognition model, including when to recognise revenue, when transfer of control occurs, and satisfaction of performance obligations.
- The nature of disclosures requirements related to revenue.
- The pervasive business and accounting impact across all industries.
- The challenges for companies such as assessing whether or not systems, processes and internal controls are ready to capture the data needed for forming and monitoring new estimates.
- Practical implications and preparation for adoption.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental requirements of IFRS 15, including key changes from previous guidance.
- Identify the common challenges and pitfalls when applying the requirements of IFRS 15.
- Identify the frequently asked questions raised by companies and auditors regarding implementation to date.
- Explain key disclosure and transition requirements.
- Use relevant case studies and scenarios to understand how the requirements should be applied and how it is likely to affect the way you do business.
- Identify the impact on commercial arrangements when interpreting the requirements of the standard and the resulting accounting outcomes.
- Identify the new systems, business process and controls required for implementation.
Benefit from detailed case studies, practical insights and frequently asked questions on implementation issues around IFRS 15, which should enable you to effectively implement the new requirements.
|02 Sep||Facts on Tax Spring Series 2019|
|Webinar recording||IFRS 16 - Leases|
|Webinar recording||Practical Guidance on impairment testing|
|05 Nov||Local Government Tax Update 2019|