Taxation of property can be quite confusing and without clear understanding, general and common mistakes can become costly. This workshop is designed to provide information on the options when it comes to property taxation and how to structure your property ownership.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Taxation of property can be quite confusing and without clear understanding, general and common mistakes can become costly.
Join Chris Leatham as he shares his significant practical experience to expel the confusion and explain what property structures you can choose from.
This workshop provides essential content for anybody interested in property investment and development.
The workshop will cover:
- when you have to pay tax on the sale of property, and when you don't
- the new rules for ring-fencing of losses on negatively geared properties
- what structures are best to use, taking into account asset protection, estate planning, cost and tax
- when and when not to use different structures for property ownership, including:
- look through companies
- limited partnerships
- a combination of these
- how the new 'Brightline' test works for taxing property sales within five years
- Latest from the TWG
This workshop provides essential content for those interested in property investment and development.
|Register interest||Property tax, structure and case studies|
|30 May||Indirect Tax webinar series 2019|
|02 Sep||Ultimate tax update package 2019|
|Webinar recording||Practical Guidance on trust taxation|