Designed to help Australian based staff that have responsibility for New Zealand tax compliance understand their responsibilities and requirements.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Our foundation workshop will focus on the practical challenges of managing
New Zealand tax compliance for income tax, GST, fringe benefit tax, non-resident withholding tax (NRWT) and nonresident contractors New Zealand (NRCT).
This workshop will use a mix of presentations and practical case studies to cover the following:
- A high level overview of the New Zealand income tax regime, with a focus on the typical tax adjustments to accounting profit.
- Identifying key income tax risk areas. For example: transfer pricing, thin capitalisation and non-deductible expenditure.
- Using basic financial statements to prepare a tax calculation and corporate tax return form.
- Dealing with Inland Revenue, for example; during risk reviews, audits and requesting amendments to filed income tax returns.
- Provisional tax, interpreting Inland Revenue statements and tax pooling.
- FBT questions and compliance requirements.
- GST basics and common pitfalls.
- NRWT and NRCT rules.
We have designed a 2018 training curriculum specifically for Australians with New Zealand tax compliance responsibilities.
Our tax workshops and webinars will provide you with an understanding of your responsibilities and requirements when meeting your New Zealand tax obligations.
For more information, please contact Grace Hamilton
Do you know of anyone who would benefit from attending these seminars? If so, please feel free to forward on our brochure.
|Register interest||Advanced New Zealand tax training|