This workshop demonstrates the key components of a business case and discusses which tools to use for the different types of business cases you may prepare.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
In the current economy, more than ever, investments are only made if business owners are satisfied the potential returns will meet their strategic and financial goals.
The ability to create a credible, fact-based justification of a particular course of action is a must-have skill for those involved in any type of funds approval process.
- The purpose of a business case
- Business case preparation checklist
- Business case sections
- Financial and qualitative justification
- Effective presentation and writing skills
This workshop will use a variety of case studies and examples to reinforce the key concepts. Attendees will be provided with detailed course notes, which contain the days presentation.
- Learn how the business case must be written in persuasive language.
- Review classification methodology as it relates to the link between business strategy and the business case, including the objectives of the financier to whom you are applying for funds.
- Clarify financial and non-financial metrics and their relationship to the Business Case, in particular interpreting the results of the financial metrics.
- Identify the best way to package and present the business case.
|Register interest||Property tax, structure and case studies|
|28 May||PBE Financial reporting update|
|17 Jul||Presenting with impact for finance and business professionals|
|20 Sep||Introductory corporate treasury management course|