Whether just starting out or a seasoned professional, this auditor training course will provide you with the skills needed to take the next step in your auditing career. You will learn how to perform an effective, value-adding audit in alignment with ISO 19011:2011 - Guidelines for auditing management systems.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
- The principles and procedures of auditing
- Auditor roles and responsibilities
- The benefits of a risk-based audit programme
- How to plan an effective audit, including timetabling and resource allocation
- Interpersonal skills and personal behaviours of an auditor
- How to conduct effective opening and closing meetings
- Preparing and distributing an audit report
- want to become an internal management systems auditor
- want to become a 3rd party management systems auditor
- need to write or implement a management system
- are involved in the management systems process
- are managers responsible for your management system, or management system auditing
- wish to consolidate your existing knowledge into a formal Click here to read more. qualification
- Exemplar Global AU - Management systems auditing
- Exemplar Global TL - Leading management systems audit teams
Professional Compliance manager, Lead Auditor and trainer with a background in Architecture and Design, and internal audits of one of Australia’s largest Insurance companies. Tom’s attention to detail lends to expertise in Compliance, particularly for Registered Training Organisations, and the Recognition of Prior Learning.
Tom delivers training using a thorough, enthusiastic and relatable approach ensuring participants at all levels are engaged.
Experienced Senior Lead Auditor and Quality Manager, with specialist knowledge of Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector, and extensive background in quality, safety and environmental auditing within the Aviation Industry.
Loraine has particular expertise in delivering tailored lead auditor training courses to Registered Training Organisations, specific to their operating, and quality requirements.
|Webinar recording||Effective Governance|
|Integrated Management Systems Lead Auditor Workshop - 5 Days|
|Register interest||How to develop and present a winning business case|
|Register interest||Managing digital and cyber security risks|