PwC Director and investment tax expert Ian Rowe will share a wealth of PIEs and more.
May 232 hours, Thu 10:00 AM - Thu 12:00 PM Webinar Ian Rowe
- $287.50 incl. GST
Webinar recordingTaxation of investmentsPurchase the taxation of investments webinar recording held 17 May 2018 (2 hours)
- 287.50 NZD incl. GST
Investment tax expert Ian Rowe and the team will use practical case studies in a question and answer format to highlight key issues in relation to the taxation of investment income, including:
- how are investments in shares, funds and bonds taxed
- applying the Fair Dividend Rate and comparative value rules in practice.
- Australian FIF-excluded shares
- investing listed and unlisted PIEs, use of PIRs
- managed funds and GST
- entitlement to foreign tax credits
- IRD reporting requirements
- PIE elibibility criteria
An essential course for anyone involved in the financial services sector or working with savings and investment vehicles.
|07 Aug||Accounting for the Non-Accountant|
|Register interest||Indirect Tax webinar series 2019|
|Webinar recording||Accounting in the digital age - moving to the cloud|
|Register interest||Property tax and structure|